Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign®, the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Invisalign® offers a convenient and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign® clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign® clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
Invisalign® Treatment: What to Expect
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign® treatment is right for you.
- Using a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system we will create precise 3D images of your teeth. These images enable us to map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and treatment duration. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
- Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign®’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
- Wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign® clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign® system and other orthodontic treatment options, please schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to helping you achieve your most beautiful smile!