Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Even before the COVID crisis, patient safety was our top priority. Our practice stays current with safety recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDA), and the Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA). You can rely on us to continue practicing rigorous infection control measures to ensure the safety of our patients and our team.
Ehanced Safety & Infection Protocol
A Message From Dr. Polanco About Your Safety at Community Dental Care
In the video linked above, Dr. Polanco details the enhancements we have added to our safety to protect our patients and our team. Listed below are just some of the measures we are taking to protect you:
- Sheduling fewer patients at once and leaving more time between appointments to allow for extra sanitation of equipment and rooms
- Screening every patient and team member to ensure there is no risk
- Taking temperatures of all patients and team members to ensure no fever
- Option to wait in your car and receive a text letting you know when we are ready for you
- In reception area, maintain a 6 foot distance from other patients
- Magazines, toys, etc. have been removed from the waiting area for sanitation reasons
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas
- Thorough cleaning and disinfectino of examination rooms and equipment in between patients
- Additional PPE for the team including face shields, disposable gowns, double masks, and gloves
Extraoral Suction System to Keep You Safe
At your next visit to the office, you will notice a new addition to our safety protocol - the ADS Extraoral Suction System. The extraoral suction system provides high volume removal of the droplets and aerosols that are produced during dental care. These are then passed through a medical grade filter and disinfected with UV light to eliminate contaminants.
By preventing droplets and aerosols from getting on the patient, the team member, or the surfaces in the operatory, this system is an important addition to our infection control protocol.
If you would like more information about the system we are using and the protection it provides, please click to watch an informative video.
Welcome to Community Dental Care!
"Went in for a new patient visit and exam. Wonderful, knowledgeable staff who cares about their patients and what they're doing. I'd highly recommend!" -Lynn, on Google
We are dedicated to serving the North Fort Myers community by providing caring, affordable, personalized dental services to patients of all ages. Our team is committed to creating a warm, pleasant atmosphere in which you will receive the highest quality dental services in the area. We genuinely care about our patients…and it shows.
At Community Dental Care we know every person’s dental needs are unique. That’s why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options using the latest technology and techniques in a comfortable, convenient location. From routine preventive care to restorative services to emergency care, Dr. Polanco, and the Community Dental Team offer the full range of dental care to meet all your oral health needs.
Community Dental Care Facial Aesthetics offers Botox Costmetic and the award-winning, clinically proven skin care line Epionce. Dr. Polanco brings the same caring approach, gentle touch, and eye for making patients look their best to his Botox practice. Office Manager Dodie Nipper, in addition to being a Dental Assistant, is also a Licensed Esthetician. Dr. Polanco and Dodie can help you have beautiful skin to go with your beautiful smile!
Discover a new dental experience at Community Dental Care! We look forward to caring for you and your family’s dental needs.